Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Group Buy: Emergency Essentials - HOW TO




You want to be a part of the Emergency Essentials Group Buy? No problem! The Group Buy is open to anyone in our area (Eugene/Springfield and surrounding) - no religious affiliation required!

If you would like any of these items, you can let me know in one of 3 ways:

1. Email me - laura.s.cherry@gmail.com
2. Send me a message on Facebook
3. Let me know via comment on this blog

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Orders will be taken until the 15th of each month.

At that time, I will go over what has been ordered to make sure we've met the minimum on each item.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY UNTIL I VERIFY THE MINIMUMS HAVE BEEN MET.

If we are short on an item, I will let you know so you can either: a)withdraw your order or b)order more of that item to meet the minimum.

Once I have finalized the order, I will begin taking money. All items need to be paid for by the 20th of each month.

You can pay for your items using several methods:

1. Pay by check or cash in person.
2. Pay by check or cash via mail (37486 Hills Creek Road Springfield, OR 97478)
3. Pay with a credit/debit card online using PayPal. (See info below.)

No PayPal Account is necessary. Just click on the donate button below, and remember - there is a fee when paying with PayPal, so please check the chart below and add the correct amount to your original total when paying. Questions? Email me - laura.s.cherry@gmail.com

PayPal Fee Chart:
$1 - $50 =         $1.50 fee
$51 - $100 =     $3.00 fee
$100 - $200 =   $6.00 fee
$201 - $300 =   $10.00 fee
$301 - $400+ = $15.00 fee





When you order, please provide me with an email address so I can send you important information regarding the order.

I hope this makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment