Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Group Buy: Emergency Essentials (March)


Okay folks... Emergency Essentials has released their March Group Buy specials!!

Here are the products:

Visit their website to see the Group Buy Specials for yourself! 

 18+ Hour Hand Warmers - 80 or more @ $0.60
Whole Egg Powder - 12 or more @ $14.00
Green Bell Pepper (freeze-dried) - 12 or more @ $9.00  <------ GREAT DEAL!!
Strawberries (freeze-dried) - 12 or more @ $13.00
Pork Patty Crumbles (freeze-dried) - 6 or more @ $24.00
161-Piece First Aid Kit - 6 or more @ $15.00  <------- THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!!
Celery (freeze-dried) - 6 or more @ $12.00

So here's how this works...

If you would like any of these items, you can let me know in one of 4 ways:

1. Call/Text me @ 541-285-1606
2. Email me - laura.s.cherry@gmail.com
3. Send me a message on Facebook
4. Let me know via comment on this blog

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Orders will be taken until March 15th.

At that time, I will go over what has been ordered to make sure we've met the minimum on each item.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY UNTIL I VERIFY THE MINIMUMS HAVE BEEN MET.

If we are short on an item, I will let you know so you can either: a)withdraw your order or b)order more of that item to meet the minimum.

Once I have the order finalized, I will begin taking money. All items need to be paid for by the 28th of each month. 

When you order, please provide me with an email address so I can send you important information regarding the order.

I hope this makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions!!


Laura

1 comment: