Monday, February 7, 2011

Danae's Deals of the Week: 2/7 - 2/13


Dunnn duuunnn duuunn dduuuuuuuunnn!!!! Here they are folks!

Winco:
Cheerios - 14 oz. for $1.58
Long Grain White Rice - 20 lbs for $8.48 (same price as Cash-N-Carry minus the drive!!)

Albertsons:
Heinz Ketchup 36-40 oz - $1.50 each (must buy 2, limit 2) - only good thru Tuesday!!
***Just got word from a friend that "Chunky" brand soups are $.99 at Albertsons right. This has NOT been verified, but if it's true, that's an incredible deal!!***

1 comment:

  1. Laura - It was so good to hear from you. I wish I could figure this email link glitch out. My email is rdklandbev@aol.com Drop me an email and I'll answer back so we'll have each other's emails. I am so glad you gave me the link to this blog! I haven't had a chance to sit and read through it but it looks like it's right up my alley : ) Love finding kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete